• This forum is currently in Read-Only mode and will not accept new threads, posts or responses.

To Sign Up for the New Forum, click here: https://www.cco.us/cco-forum/

I PASSED!!!!

Dan Hughes

Blitzer
I passed my CPC with 86% on the first try! Thanks to CCO, couldnt have done it without you! I also passed my CCA and ICD-10 Proficiency!

Thanks again Laureen!

Dan Hughes, CCA, CPC-A

AnnaB

Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
CCO Practicoder
I passed my CPC with 86% on the first try! Thanks to CCO, couldnt have done it without you! I also passed my CCA and ICD-10 Proficiency!

Thanks again Laureen!

Dan Hughes, CCA, CPC-A

Congrats Dan. Any tips you can share of how you prepared and what you did on the actually test like for example. Did what laureen suggest about 2 mins per answering each question. Any tips you can give will help others out. Thanks in advance.

Anna

Dan Hughes

Blitzer
Anna,

The Blitz is an absolute MUST in order to pass. Bubble and highlight. Take as many TIMED practice exams as you can get your hands on. Stay calm and dont stress (too much). I found I had plenty of time at the end to go back and recheck my 1 and 2 dots. Know your guidelines. Use process of elimination, some of them have 1 or 2 obviously wrong answers. Take snacks and a drink. Stand up once an hour to stretch for 30 seconds, keeps your blood moving. Honestly, the worst part for me was the waiting afterwards. I took it on a Saturday and got my results the following Friday. Hope this helps, let me know if you have any other questions.

Dan

AnnaB

Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
CCO Practicoder
Anna,

The Blitz is an absolute MUST in order to pass. Bubble and highlight. Take as many TIMED practice exams as you can get your hands on. Stay calm and dont stress (too much). I found I had plenty of time at the end to go back and recheck my 1 and 2 dots. Know your guidelines. Use process of elimination, some of them have 1 or 2 obviously wrong answers. Take snacks and a drink. Stand up once an hour to stretch for 30 seconds, keeps your blood moving. Honestly, the worst part for me was the waiting afterwards. I took it on a Saturday and got my results the following Friday. Hope this helps, let me know if you have any other questions.

Dan
Thanks so much Dan for posting. Yes this helps me. I think my problem is overthinking the questions on exam and practice exams. I have been studying the guidelines. B/H helps studying much easier.

Ruth Sheets

CCO Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
Congratulations, Dan! That is fantastic!